The Blackfin One is an open design project based on the Blackfin BF532 DSP. The design includes Flash, 32MB Ram, RS232, USB host/device controller, dual ethernet, and a SD socket. There are expansion ports for such addons as a telephony card for use with ucAsterisk. These headers break out the Timers, SPI, both SPORTs, EBIU, and the PPI for use with expansion cards.
The platform is designed to run uClinux and uses the Das U-boot bootloader. Both uboot and uclinux have successfully been run on the Blackfin One board.
Several platforms based on the Blackfin One design are under development as well. They include a mini and tiny version which have many of the features of the main platform.
If you are interested in adding to the documentation for the Blackfin One please contact one of the project admins.
About the Wiki
- What is a Wiki? A description of this plugin.
- Learn HowToUseWiki and learn about AddingPages.
- Use the SandBox page to experiment with Wiki pages.
- Please sign your name in RecentVisitors.
- Find out which pages are MostPopular.
Lock Page Edit this pagePrint Version